Need to wow your guests, staff or clients at an event?
Make your event unmissable and unforgettable with a corporate magician
Bookings are already filling up for 2020 & 2021, so don’t miss out and make your event a spectacular one!
Corporate Events aren't supposed to be dreaded. They are supposed to be fun and memorable!
Keep everyone in the room engaged and entertained throughout the event with Red Hat Magic.
Whether you are having a party to celebrate a successful year, to end a client conference, to open a new venue or to drive home a corporate message Red Hat Magic can help, working with everyone from the most junior to the most senior.
What Can You Expect From A Corporate Magician On The Day?
Danny will wow your guests with a whole range of magic; all tailored and customised specifically for the people in the room. This can include mind reading, close-up magic, gasps and laughter, dazzling tricks and lots of talking and fun engagement.
Previous events include:
- Entertaining the VIP’s at the event “An Evening With Ricky Hatton” with boxing legends “Hitman” Hatton & Frank Bruno
- Entertaining during the opening of the new Hart Leisure centre (£28 million building and 2000 guests)
- Helping the City of London Police drive home a “stay safe online” message in a magical way, and entertaining the members of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Other events include entertaining at the McDonalds Christmas Party, a sales event at Squires garden centres and the Eastbourne Business Awards celebration at the 5 star Grand Hotel Eastbourne.
- Prices are from £350 – £1000 with most spending £500
Previous clients include:
GlaxoSmithKline, Chartered Institute Of Logistics and Transport, The Army, The Navy, Marks and Spencer, MacDonalds, The NEST Corporation, Squires, Farnham Borough Council, The Harrow at Little Bedwyn (Michelin restaurant), Johnson Publishing, Redwood Technologies Group, Mary’s Cars, Accor Hotel Group, Village Hotel Group, Clifford Chance LLP, City of London Police, The Masons, David Lloyd and many others.
When & Where is best for performing magic?
Danny is based in Surrey and does a lot of his work in London, but often travels all around the country including Scotland and Wales.
Types of events include:
- Trade shows
- Corporate events
- Business shows
- Christmas staff parties
- Summer balls
- Award ceremonies
- …and many more!
The number of people Danny can entertain at a corporate event can be between 8 to 500 people depending on the type of event, but please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have more.
When it comes to performing magic your no.1 magician for hire choice is Red Hat Magic.
For your next corporate event make your
Reliable and Easy To Work With
Corporate entertainment is difficult to plan for as it can be pressured or on a very busy schedule, and you may have to think of the many different types of people involved (all the staff, clients, bosses and other bigwigs).
You'll need top-quality entertainment that is able to listen and work with you before, during and after the event itself.
A magician should absolutely wow your guests and not just be ‘just another guest’ in the room. A lot of people may not have even met a magician before so the guests may have a lot of questions in between performances -this is totally fine!
A Corporate Magician Should:
- Deliver on your goals
- Be flexible and easy to work with
- Have the expertise to advise if necessary
- Entertain all guests whether they are sitting or standing
- Enhance your status and that of the company
Did You Know About His Magician Awards?
Danny at Red Hat Magic has been nominated and awarded several types of prestigious accolades and honours! These and the accreditations he has received include:
“Best Private Events Magician – Western Europe 2018” in the Global Entertainment Awards and this year wedding couples made Red Hat Magic the only magician in Surrey, Sussex, Buckinghamshire and Hampshire to make the final of The Wedding Industry Awards.