Frequently Asked Questions
Covid Related Questions
- For events prior to July 19th the Red Hat Magic Coronavirus Risk Assessment can be found here.
- After July 19th I will take a lateral flow test within 24 hours before your event. Other than that I will be guided by you, your venue and government requirements (if any).
Memberships and Insurances
- Member of The Magic Circle
- Member of Equity
- Public Liability Insurance of £10,000,000 including the use of fire (many venues will require this)
- £195 per hour. As a guide if you have up to 30 people an hour is plenty. If you have 100 people 2 – 3 hours is good.
- Does this include travel? Mostly. Foreign engagements will also incur charges for flights and hotels.
- Red Hat Magic can provide teams of performers. Magicians, fire artists, jugglers, sword swallowers, contortionists, snake charmers, panto dames, lookalikes and more.